[MIXTAPE] DJ X.O.D - SOMETHING SPECIAL



I Know many of you will be Wondering why this Mixtape is tittled #SomethingSpecial *smile* this Mixtape is organise, arrange and sequence together by your one and only DJ X.O.D and incolaboration with the Nigeria Top Artiste" Special People always Deserve #SomethingSpecial 

Download and Listen #TrackList

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE

1 high note - banky w
2 Ebelebe - frank dawnzy , mr mmb
3 selenge - RedHillz
4 my baby - shegxy'
5 melo melo - olamide
6 orente - Adekunle gold
7 sade - dj babus bootleg remix adekunle gold
8 yawa - olamide
9 dj micks ft john legend all of u rmix
10 for you - wizkid ft akon
11 l.o.v.e.y.o.u - illbliss
12 my darling - tiwa savage
13 kissing - yemi alade
14 give it to me - skales 
15 walking talking refix - samklef 
16 S O L O - R2bees ft davido
17 drunk inlove - dj nova ft Beyonce and jayz
18 soke - Niniola
19 my woman - patoraking ft wande coal
20 go gaga - mc gallazy ft cynthia morgan and dj jj
21 knocking on my door - dbanj
22 kimani show - Vitoria 
23 kabiyesi - dr sid ft don jazzy
24 get down - don jazzy ft Reekado banks, dija, jay Electro
25 Totori - terry G

Download and Enjoy"‎

Comments