[OFFICIAL POST] ABOUT SHEGXY

Family Background 
Israel Olusegun the son of Pastor and Deaconess Ayodeji,  hail from Ekiti State but base in Lagos, born on the 23rd of January 1989.
Shegxy is a B.sc holder in Transport Studies (Olabisi Onabanjo University).
 Educational Backgroud
I started my education right from house the help of my parent and senior ones from there I enrol to Mavir Nursery and Primary School after that I move on to Topfield College and God so good I graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University ‘2013/2014′ B.sc in Transport studies and presently I am
serving in Ibadan.
 MUSIC BACKGROUND 
I started music at the age of 7. I know many people will
find it hard to believe but that’s the fact back then I was in children choir and I do lead songs.
    To be candid, I started music with some group of friends rehearsing together day and night and also with the help of my big boss Yomi Ade.
Not that I choose music but music choose me because even when am in the bathroom I find myself singing a different song entirely most especially on the highway, I find my mouth moving. Just funny anyway but all the same I love music just like the way i love my Baby.
The kind of music i Shegxy do is a mixture of afro pop and high life but in general to make a unique sound to the hearing.


Challenges
Well, it is not easy but am thanking God for helping me to conquer every obstacles up till this moment.
Am proud of myself, proud of my family, proud of my fans, proud of my Team #TeamSOF, Proud of my baby, aalso proud of YOU. I LOVE YOU ALL'
  Click Here to Download some of my SONGS
FOR MORE INFO FACEBOOK  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM 
FOR BOOKING: Email: shegxyofficial@yahoo.com | Tel: +2347056781640  +2347063545198 #SOF_Entertainment
 

Comments